Wintel & Virtualisation Specialists
Trusted Partners and Windows System Engineers for Wintel Platform
Wintel Services include:
- Wintel technical support, advice and guidance
- Providing recommendations with respect to the aspects of Wintel Infrastructure, including performance, security, networking, and usability
- Wintel Systems Analysis and Design
- Installation and Implementation of Wintel Infrastructure
- Working with your concerned departments or teams to fulfil change requirements, security, audit, and compliance
- Issue Analysis
- Assessment and Reporting
- ESyn3rgy’s managed services cover Wintel system monitoring, operation, administration, upgrades, performance, capacity back-ups and technical expertise.
WINTEL & VISUALISATION
ESyn3rgy offer Wintel services throughout the UK, with specialist knowledge and experience of:
- Virtualisation environments and technologies, such as Xen and VMWare, Microsoft Cluster
- Network and server administration for UNIX/Linux and LAN/WAN
- Directory management (AD, LDAP)
- Creation and management of virtual machines and server configurations on networking, clustering DNS, SCCM, SMTP, SCOM, DHCP
- Deploying firewalls and antivirus applications
- Software and hardware recommendations, building, configuration, assessment, and upgrades
- Microsoft Office 365 and Disaster Recovery
PROFESSIONAL WINTEL PARTNERS
Wintel Service Delivery and Assurance
Our Wintel experts will continuously help you evaluate productivity and identify initiatives for service improvements pertaining to Wintel technical support. Close management of projects, proactively fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, finding solutions to minimise operating costs and helping lead the complete team – ensures excellence at every interaction point that our partners have with us.
OLA & SLA Assurance
Together with our partners, we ensure that our Wintel engineers meet operational level agreements (OLAs) and service level agreements (SLAs) agree. This means that from the onset, we provide operational documentation to record a common understanding about services, priorities, responsibilities, and service guarantees.
We know that many businesses are operating outside traditional working hours, and we will always agree a solution to carry out necessary work around a customer’s priorities. Our Service Desk monitor for critical messages and appropriate steps are put in place to resolve problems.
Discover the benefits of partnering with ESyn3rgy
Contact our Professional Partner Services team to find out how we can become an integrated part of your team with our Wintel expertise.
Step 4 Architecture and Configuration - Design, build, maintain and manage systems securely.The technology and cyber security landscape is constantly evolving. To address this, organisations need to ensure that good cyber security is baked into their systems and...
Step 3 Asset management - Know what data and systems you manage, and what business need they support.Asset management encompasses the way you can establish and maintain the required knowledge of your assets. Over time, systems generally grow organically, and it can be...
Step 2 Engagement and training - collaboratively build security that works for people in your organisation.People should be at the heart of any cyber security strategy. Good security takes into account the way people work in practice, and doesn't get in the way of...
How can we help?
Contact our Sales and Support Teams, or connect with our key people on social media to listen to and join the conversations we're having about crucial factors influencing your role within I.T.
+44 (0) 1604 807 020
Our Support is available 24/7/365.
+44(0) 203 598 4007