Wintel & Virtualisation Specialists
Trusted Partners and Windows System Engineers for Wintel Platform
Wintel Services include:
- Wintel technical support, advice and guidance
- Providing recommendations with respect to the aspects of Wintel Infrastructure, including performance, security, networking, and usability
- Wintel Systems Analysis and Design
- Installation and Implementation of Wintel Infrastructure
- Working with your concerned departments or teams to fulfil change requirements, security, audit, and compliance
- Issue Analysis
- Assessment and Reporting
- ESyn3rgy’s managed services cover Wintel system monitoring, operation, administration, upgrades, performance, capacity back-ups and technical expertise.
WINTEL & VISUALISATION
ESyn3rgy offer Wintel services throughout the UK, with specialist knowledge and experience of:
- Virtualisation environments and technologies, such as Xen and VMWare, Microsoft Cluster
- Network and server administration for UNIX/Linux and LAN/WAN
- Directory management (AD, LDAP)
- Creation and management of virtual machines and server configurations on networking, clustering DNS, SCCM, SMTP, SCOM, DHCP
- Deploying firewalls and antivirus applications
- Software and hardware recommendations, building, configuration, assessment, and upgrades
- Microsoft Office 365 and Disaster Recovery
PROFESSIONAL WINTEL PARTNERS
Wintel Service Delivery and Assurance
Our Wintel experts will continuously help you evaluate productivity and identify initiatives for service improvements pertaining to Wintel technical support. Close management of projects, proactively fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, finding solutions to minimise operating costs and helping lead the complete team – ensures excellence at every interaction point that our partners have with us.
OLA & SLA Assurance
Together with our partners, we ensure that our Wintel engineers meet operational level agreements (OLAs) and service level agreements (SLAs) agree. This means that from the onset, we provide operational documentation to record a common understanding about services, priorities, responsibilities, and service guarantees.
We know that many businesses are operating outside traditional working hours, and we will always agree a solution to carry out necessary work around a customer’s priorities. Our Service Desk monitor for critical messages and appropriate steps are put in place to resolve problems.
Discover the benefits of partnering with ESyn3rgy
Contact our Professional Partner Services team to find out how we can become an integrated part of your team with our Wintel expertise.
“We don’t see long email chains anymore, and employees collaborate across departments more frequently because the persistent chat gives them the context to pick right back up with a project, even if they had other priorities for a few days.”– Joey Bitton,...
CASE STUDY How we streamlined and secured their technology platforms to become resilient against the COVID-19 pandemicAs financial services firms adopt managed services for risk and compliance, what benefits can a tightly integrated, and innovative managed services...
What is Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) PMaaS is similar to hiring a mentor for your organisation, enabling access to project management talent and infrastructure on a pay-as-you-go service model. A PMaaS partnership brings perspectives, insights, and...
How can we help?
Contact our Sales and Support Teams, or connect with our key people on social media to listen to and join the conversations we're having about crucial factors influencing your role within I.T.
+44 (0) 1604 807 020
Our Support is available 24/7/365.