Technical Architects & Infrastructure Partners
Our Partner Services deliver joint solutions that enhance services capabilities by integrating our offerings together
ESyn3rgy architects work hand-in-hand with IT service companies to define a joint Solution Architecture and fill expertise gaps. ESyn3rgy can supplement internal resources by providing highly skilled IT technical architects, experienced in deploying key Microsoft technologies. By partnering with ESyn3rgy, you will ensure that you have access to a breadth and depth of technical design skills that will complement your existing team or provide a complete service package – whether your requirement is for Technical Design Authority services, a single architect, or an entire team.
OUR SOLUTIONS ARCHITECTURE & INFRASTRUCTURE CAPABILITIES
Helping you meet tomorrow’s IT challenges today
Our Partner Solution Architects are experts in Windows Server 2019 migration consulting, Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 integration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Exchange Server 2013 integration, SharePoint Server 2019 migration support and application development, SharePoint 2016 hybrid integration consulting, SQL Server consulting, and centralized IM and Presence management solutions via Microsoft Teams integration expertise and Skype for Business support.
ESyn3rgy offers an easy engagement model that is unique in the ability to provide new partners with scalable, flexible and agile services.
- A multi-disciplined team of architects which can be called upon as and when required
- Application, infrastructure, security and Enterprise architecture design
- Architectural strategy roadmaps, high-level and low-level designs
- Assessments of enterprise-wide implementations of IT networks that utilize Microsoft technology. We can evaluate current systems and propose improvements in product selection and configuration
- Evaluation and advice on Cloud adoption
- Flexible delivery models – work packaged solutions, Time & Materials and Managed Services
- Optimally managed and quality assured Architecture deliverables
- Transitional roadmaps guiding businesses through current (As-Is)/future (To-Be) operating states
- Architecture models focused on grounded, pragmatic deliverables/solutions
- Implementation and migration to Cloud infrastructure
- End user support available through change programmes
- Rapid deployment of consultants within short timescales
- Access to higher and broader levels of architectural expertise as required
Professional Partner Benefits
- Customers can gain access to a more responsive architecture service when required
- Architects will bring both Government and Private Sector experience
- Reduction of costs/headcount of large standing architecture team
- Architecture roadmaps to deliver business strategy
- Can be used as a trusted advisor on IT delivery projects
- Service can scale up and down as required
- Rapid team assembly, project initiations and acceleration of project delivery
- Security Cleared architects available
- Services are fixed cost, making spend more predictable
- Business strategy and Enterprise Architecture alignment
- Knowledge transfer and training workshops to client staff members
- Enterprise Architecture artefacts deliver tangible, enduring value
- Experts at Enterprise, domain and solution architecture
- Services can be delivered remotely
Adapt and Thrive
Since Covid-19, companies in the UK have adopted new operating models, and we’ve embraced the adoption of partnership models as one of the best ways of controlling your budgets and minimising technical risks. When businesses are navigating hard times or trying to adapt to a change, partnering enables them to adapt far faster than they would be able to by building and maintaining an all-purpose IT staff.
Step 4 Architecture and Configuration - Design, build, maintain and manage systems securely.The technology and cyber security landscape is constantly evolving. To address this, organisations need to ensure that good cyber security is baked into their systems and...
Step 3 Asset management - Know what data and systems you manage, and what business need they support.Asset management encompasses the way you can establish and maintain the required knowledge of your assets. Over time, systems generally grow organically, and it can be...
Step 2 Engagement and training - collaboratively build security that works for people in your organisation.People should be at the heart of any cyber security strategy. Good security takes into account the way people work in practice, and doesn't get in the way of...
How can we help?
Contact our Sales and Support Teams, or connect with our key people on social media to listen to and join the conversations we're having about crucial factors influencing your role within I.T.
+44 (0) 1604 807 020
Our Support is available 24/7/365.