MANAGED IT SERVICES | UK DRaaS Experts
Disaster Recovery as a Service
Leveraging Cloud technology for a flexible, cost-effective, subscription-based Disaster Recovery solution
ESyn3rgy’s DRaaS is an enterprise-grade, intelligently designed and seamless Disaster Recovery solution which is easy to deploy. It delivers rapid failover of your critical workloads to the Cloud, by replicating either key systems and applications or your entire data centre.
Our DRaaS solution enables the benefits of improved performance, flexibility, simple management, and transparent cost control.
The quick recovery time of a DRaaS solution means that your corporate workload is never in danger of being offline for long, and you can be sure of keeping your business systems in full operation
As a DRaaS service provider in the UK, we are government-vetted and certified and can ensure that the services you purchase are deliverable, provide industry-leading Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and meet expectations during a disaster
Our DRaaS consultants will work with you to design a solution that fits your business requirements as well as helping with ongoing management to ensure you get the best value from the solution
We have a simple pricing approach that is largely based the number of Gb’s of data that you hold. This is by far the closest way of achieving a DR solution that is accurately based on the size of your environment. You will also only pay for what you consume and the solution will always match your level of use (whether that goes up or down). We can assist our clients in avoiding prohibitive setup costs, providing our customers with access to DRaaS without incurring an initial capital cost
ESYN3RGY DRaaS APPROACH
How does DRaaS work?
DRaaS works by setting up a virtualised environment which replicates the client’s IT environment
DISASTER RECOVERY SPECIALISTS IN THE UK
ESyn3rgy’s DRaaS solutions offer several business continuity (BC) benefits, ensuring that your systems are safe – and if a disaster does occur, our support team is here for you 24/7/365.
As a DRaaS service provider, we are government-vetted and certified and can ensure that the services you purchase are deliverable, provide industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and meet expectations during a disaster.
Why not just use Backup?
Cloud backup protects your organisation’s corporate workload so that critical data can be restored at any time. But it does not protect applications. In the case of a serious outage, it would take days or even weeks to bring your applications back online if you don’t have Disaster Recovery as a Service.
We offer a simple, all-in-one solution:
Enhanced Data Security and Protection
- By leveraging the Cloud service for DRaaS, Esyn3rgy provides organisations with an excellent data protection strategy
- We are fully capable of delivering enterprise-grade security measures, from standard security systems like firewalls and anti-virus software to multi-factor authentication
Better Pricing Structure
- Our DRaaS solution has an easily understood billing structure with straightforward licensing and pricing
- No hidden fees – Conventional DRaaS costs are highly variable and clients need to be cautious about hidden fees (i.e., retrieval fees that charge per gigabyte which can substantially add up) – whereas we offer subscription-based pricing which is predictable and within budget
- Pay for only what you use – benefit from different DRaaS services for different classes of applications
Automated Test Recovery
We deploy automated testing at least once a month and after any changes to the infrastructure to ensure your applications will recover
Flexible & Agile Recovery Options
- Automatic backup of critical systems and data
- The ability to quickly recover from a disaster, with minimal user interaction
- Flexible recovery options, such as restoring a single application or the whole infrastructure
- Backup target options
- We take responsibility for the failover process, transitioning users from the primary environment to its hosted service, seamlessly
- We also oversee the failback task, assisting clients who are ready to resume normal operations
- Our performance service level agreement (SLA) will ensure pre-defined performance (i.e. 1 hour SLA guaranteeing your critical applications will be up and running within an hour)
- Defined recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO)
Cloud Seeding Options
With Cloud seeding, you can use physical media (i.e. tape, server, hard disks) to pre-load your data to the Cloud and restore a failed local database
- DRaaS eliminates physical capacity problems that slow down older solutions
- Enhanced flexibility between data centre and Cloud, physical & virtual environments
- Delivers a truly heterogeneous approach, reducing multiple tools and helping users avoid lock-in of server vendor, hypervisor or cloud provider
- Enables users to dynamically scale physical, virtual and Cloud resources across private and public environments as computing needs fluctuate, allowing enterprises to get the highest performance and availability out of their Cloud.
- Eliminates the need to establish and equip a secondary data centre for DR purposes
- Doesn’t require like-for-like duplication of storage hardware between the primary data centre and the DR site
- Provides DR capabilities for businesses that lack the necessary expertise to create an effective disaster recovery plan
- Frees in-house IT staff to focus on other systems, applications and projects
Protection of Cloud Applications
We deploy a backup appliance within the Cloud and point your Cloud applications to backup software in a different facility for ultimate resilience
- The ease at which services can be scaled up or down to match exact requirements reduces costs and resources
- Avoid investing in traditional backup and recovery IT infrastructure that requires quite a hefty upfront capital
- The overall cost of ownership is more affordable with predictable pricing models
DRaaS SOLUTION FEATURES
Our DRaaS solution is enriched with enterprise-grade features
Our complete, all-in-one solution is trusted by UK businesses and UK Government. Backed by DR experts with the highest certifications and technology partnerships, our solution is guaranteed and tested for optimal recovery.
- Secure off-site recovery infrastructure (UK based)
- Failover to the Cloud recovery site
- 24/7/365 specialist support
- Creation of customer specific service ‘Run Book’
- Failback to primary site
- Instant recovery of machines in a local, virtualised infrastructure
- Non-disruptive failover testing in the Cloud
- Full image and file-level backups
- Backups stored in both local and Cloud storage
- Wide range of recovery options, i.e. entire machine, ESXi configuration, single files and folders, databases, Office 365
- Proactive monitoring & service protection
We have a solution that fits your Recovery Time Objectives and Recovery Point Objectives, budget, and compliance needs.
Most organisations require third-party development experts and consultants to implement data security with disaster recovery planning. ESyn3rgy is a market leader in Cloud and managed services, with our experts willing and able to help your business implement a Disaster Recovery plan. Schedule a chat with one of our expert team members for a Strategic IT Review to help your business with continuity of service operations, backup planning, and data security.
Disaster Recovery Resources
Step 4 Architecture and Configuration - Design, build, maintain and manage systems securely.The technology and cyber security landscape is constantly evolving. To address this, organisations need to ensure that good cyber security is baked into their systems and...
Step 3 Asset management - Know what data and systems you manage, and what business need they support.Asset management encompasses the way you can establish and maintain the required knowledge of your assets. Over time, systems generally grow organically, and it can be...
Step 2 Engagement and training - collaboratively build security that works for people in your organisation.People should be at the heart of any cyber security strategy. Good security takes into account the way people work in practice, and doesn't get in the way of...
How can we help?
Contact our Sales and Support Teams, or connect with our key people on social media to listen to and join the conversations we're having about crucial factors influencing your role within I.T.
+44 (0) 1604 807 020
Our Support is available 24/7/365.
+44(0) 203 598 4007