“We don’t see long email chains anymore, and employees collaborate across departments more frequently because the persistent chat gives them the context to pick right back up with a project, even if they had other priorities for a few days.”
– Joey Bitton, Communication Specialist, The PUR Company
You can’t stay productive if you don’t have access to the information you need to carry out your work.
It’s difficult to connect with others and meet deadlines when people are out of the office.
You struggle with maintaining a dynamic team structure without the right collaboration tools.
With Microsoft 365:
Simplify file storage and sharing capabilities:
- Access and share content from anywhere with Microsoft Teams desktop, web, and mobile apps.
- Connect and work together across multiple projects and get important notifications in real time.
- Coauthor files simultaneously with popular productivity apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Work anywhere on any device:
- Open and manage work projects on your personal phone, laptop, or tablet and rest assured that business data stays protected with built-in mobile device management.
- Stay connected to your team regardless of location with an integrated view of email, shared calendars, and contacts synced across devices in real time.
- Communicate better with remote colleagues thanks to group chats that enable you to send quick questions, share documents, and assign action items.
Enable real-time collaboration with your team members:
- Work from anywhere by holding online meetings with anyone inside or outside the organization.
- Make work easy using the meeting scheduling assistant, sharing screens, and collaborative note-taking as part of online meetings.
- Collaborate in real time with 1:1 or group chats focused on different workstreams.
Learn more about our Modern Workplace tools and solutions here